
Traegon went on his first flight and did so well! He and I went to my parents' last weekend and absolutely had a blast. Thanks to my mother-in-law for the fun visit for birthday dinner for Ben and his sister here, and then taking me up to St. George so my mom could pick us up. Ben stayed behind to study for his first, of four, CPA test and we left to not distract him so much! My mom, Traegon and I went to Kanab to visit my brother and went to this really yummy Mexican restaurant that night, Escobars! On Saturday we started the long drive to Idaho, where my parents live. Our trip should've taking around 6 hours, but ended up being 12 hours since we made stops along the way. We visited my brother and his girlfriend in SLC, my two aunts in Centerville, then to see his great-grandma whom he hadn't met yet!!! It was so fun to visit!

Sunday, my mom showed off her grandson :) Monday we went to lunch with my grandma, then on a lovely fall foliage drive up Logan Canyon. It was so fun to be squished in the back seat with Traegon and my grandma! The canyon is always so beautiful too. Tuesday we visited with my dad's sisters and went out to eat to a yummy Mediterranean restaurant. Wednesday was the flight home!!! I was super nervous and my mom was so great and helpful all along the way...well up to security anyway. We got through without any problems, and found our gate. Got some yucky Chinese food for lunch and waited to board. I was so nervous that Traegon would cry the whole time and make everyone annoyed, but he fell asleep right away and slept the WHOLE FLIGHT! Even the bumpy landing! We were the last ones off and the flight attendants were so helpful. We were both so excited to see Ben; he said he was pretty lonely without us. That Sunday, Oct 3rd, Traegon rolled over all on his own!!! My mom had commented that he would any time now, but he just had to wait and show it off to his dad and not grandma, I guess. :) So far, he hasn't really done it again without a little encouragement. Ben took his test on Monday and said he felt pretty good about it. We're all praying that he passed, but he won't find out until December. I made him a yummy dinner that night and we got to visit with his dad, his bus tour was coming through Vegas. It's so nice that we get to see him as often as we do and perfect timing! In conclusion, we had such a good time visiting my family and I wish we could've stayed longer!!! My mom and I decided that we should make it a week next time instead of four days. Love you family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment