It is so nice to have good friends in Vegas to help the adjustment go easier. My old roommate Meesha and her adorable daughter Gigi invited us over to go swimming in their pool. Traegon didn't know quite what to think, but we had some fun!
This month we've had some fun visiters come over. My cousin Liana and her husband, my friend Liz, and my friend Whitney with her little boy Zachary. It was SO good to see them! I love it when people come to visit and we get to catch up. A fun adventure this month was our trip to California to visit Ben's Auntie Kari. Ben's sister Kim was going down over Labor Day weekend so we hitched a ride too! It was so beautiful in Cali and the weather was super! We went out for yummy dinners, went to a Greek festival, shopping at a mall, a street market, and of course the beach! Thanks to the Slade's for providing an excellent umbrella to make the beach experience awesome! Traegon enjoyed all the sounds and sights. The water was a little too cold to swim in for him, so we enjoyed the view and the nice cool breeze. Then he took a nap while I got a little sun for my super white legs! I'll post pictures up soon.
After our trip to Cali, Ben's family came down to visit. We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed some wonderful family time. Mommy Joslin and I took the girls shopping to Build-A-Bear for two hours! They loved it! Wore us out, but it was lots of fun. Ben's tests are getting closer and he's been getting a little stressed out. I have to keep reminding him to say "I can do this!" instead of "I'm going to fail!" The first CPA test is October 4th...Eek! It's coming up fast!

I just found your blog, what a cute little guy. Sounds like you guys are doing great.
ReplyDeleteWater. So I must say that I love Ben's hawk. Rock on. Hope you are enjoying hot and sunny Vegas.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little guy! I hope you guys are doing well! We sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteAwe Sarah...it was so good to see you! I'm so glad that you are having good fun out there:) Traegon is sure precious, and good luck Ben with your tests!!
ReplyDelete