We are free from the cat pee!! Hooray! We moved into a new apartment that has new carpet and smells SO much better. It feels nice to walk barefoot in our own house. I love the feel of new carpet too. Now we feel good about inviting people over and not having to worry they will keel over from the smell!
So, I'm sure no one would have noticed what time I posted this, but...its 5:30 in the AM! and I've been up for about 45 minutes! Traegon has decided to wake up about 3 hours earlier than he used to and its not good for my health! Ha! He's also figured out the way to get me up is to drive me crazy! He sleeps in our bed so I can nurse him back to sleep without having to get up. When he's gotten bored and wants up, he will nurse for 5 minutes...making me believe he's going to go back to sleep, and then unlatch and look around, latch back on, unlatch and look, latch back on, unlatch and look...over and over and over until I can't stand it and its been 30 minutes and I finally sit up and look down at him and he's got this huge toothless grin! Then I have to laugh to myself and am reminded how much I love this little guy. The early bird gets the worm...and then takes a nap after a big breakfast! Right? Isn't that how it goes? So our nap time has become 10 or 11. That's when we used to get up! Ha!
I think we have you beat this morning...we've been up and down all night and up for good since 4:00 A.M. Gigi got shots yesterday...it was the LONGEST night of my life! I'll call you later...after your nap time and maybe we can get together this week.
ReplyDelete