We have officially moved to Vegas and have been here for two weeks. Unfortunately, we haven't really unpacked much because our house smells like cat urine and smoke. Lovely, eh? We are in the process of moving to another apartment this week. Through this experience, I've learned that I should probably be more assertive, but am also too lazy to do so. Ben's job doesn't start until November, so we've been livin' it up here by staying inside all day. Ha! I will usually sleep in with Traegon and then wake up to eat breakfast. Then we'll take a nap and then watch a movie in the evening. Ben has been studying for the CPA Exams. I've been impressed with his dedication. I know if it were me, I would put it off until the week of and try and cram it all in and pray that I pass! Do those procrastinated prayers really work? You probably shouldn't try it out and see, it's usually too stressful. :) But, from my experience, it's about 50/50.The week before we moved, we had a friend offer to take some pictures of Traegon for us. The best part is, she offered to do them for free...and they're amazing! Don't be fooled by Traegon's calmness...he was crying for most of it! Luckily, Mandy is such a good photographer that she was able to get those picture perfect moments. Her blog is http://mandywilcoxphotography.blogspot.com/ if you ever want photo's done!! --Thanks again Mandy!!














I love your pics...thanks for posting them on your blog! The one of Traegon in the Scout uniform is the best! Thanks for coming to dinner last night; Sunday evenings are a bit crazy for us. We are glad you've come to Vegas-we'll get together more; things have just been super busy for us lately. The weather DOES get better-trust me! You'll be SO happy you moved here...in October.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all Sarah, I love your hair:) Congratulations on moving to Vegas! How fun, I hope your move to new apartment goes well. Traegon is SO adorable, I love all the pictures, what a sweet baby boy! Thanks for the updates, good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete