Next we went to our 6 weeks doctor appointment. I'm healing fairly well from my C-section and Traegon is now 7 lb 4 oz and 21.5 inches long. He started off 6 lb 2 oz and 19.5 inches, so he's gaining weight pretty well. Yes, he is still really tiny, but he's getting some fat in those cute legs! He was so well behaved during the whole thing, and then, we had to ruin it with shots. He screamed and was pretty mad at the nurses, but calmed down when I held him after. Then we went home and took a 3 hour nap! So far he hasn't had a bad reaction to the shots. He might have gotten a fever, or it was just heat from it being so hot in our house. Who knows. I gave him a little children's tylenol just in case.
Hello! Just to introduce us, we are a family of three as of June 7th, 2010! Ben, Sarah and now baby Traegon. We LOVE playing outdoors, especially hiking. Traegon's first baby present was a pair of hiking sandals! Ben is an accountant and I am a stay at home mom. Traegon takes after his daddy as our 'Smiley Son' and we sure love him!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Gainin' weight!
Next we went to our 6 weeks doctor appointment. I'm healing fairly well from my C-section and Traegon is now 7 lb 4 oz and 21.5 inches long. He started off 6 lb 2 oz and 19.5 inches, so he's gaining weight pretty well. Yes, he is still really tiny, but he's getting some fat in those cute legs! He was so well behaved during the whole thing, and then, we had to ruin it with shots. He screamed and was pretty mad at the nurses, but calmed down when I held him after. Then we went home and took a 3 hour nap! So far he hasn't had a bad reaction to the shots. He might have gotten a fever, or it was just heat from it being so hot in our house. Who knows. I gave him a little children's tylenol just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah!! You have a blog, I'm SO excited!! Your new little guy is SO cute, congratulations! It sounds like you guys are doing well and enjoying your new life as a mommy, yay! Well, I miss you and hope I can meet your baby soon:)
ReplyDelete