Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Math

In honor of mathematics, I decided to change our background for just a little bit. I was trying to explain integrals and derivatives to Ben's dad, and I have forgotten so much of the math I love! It made me very sad. So, Here's to Math!! (yes...I know, I'm such a nerd!)

We went to the Hoover Dam on Monday with Ben's dad. Both Ben and I had never been there before, so it was a fun activity. We went on a walk through the train tunnels and then on the new bridge. The weather is getting cooler and it is so beautiful outside!

We also enjoyed our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. We might have our holidays mixed up a little with these costumes...but it was fun! The chili cook-off was delicious, but the best part was getting candy. (Ha! Yes! We did!) We went to the trunks and Ben would say, "Ho-ho-ho" and I would hold out the basket. Some of our ward members asked, while digging through their candy, "Hmm..now what can he eat?" and we would reply, "Oh..He likes Reece's, Kit-Kat's, etc.." Poor Traegon doesn't get to eat any of the candy we got for him, so I guess we'll have to help him out a little....of course, we don't need the extra sugar...but it was sure delicious! :) A Halloween tradition growing up was to sort out your booty and eat all the good stuff first...so here is what we got:

No comments:

Post a Comment