Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Traegon's wiggles

As with most cute things kids will do, they only last a little while. Traegon was doing this cute little wiggle, which made him move backwards. It was so cute! This video doesn't really do justice, since he noticed Ben filming and then quit...but he would wiggle himself around in a little half circle. Unfortunately, he doesn't wiggle anymore and we never got a good video of it. Now he likes to pound the ground with his feet as he kicks and kicks and kicks. Our downstairs neighbor got a little annoyed with all the pounding, so they pounded back! Now we have to put a pillow under his feet to cushion the sound. That was one bonus about living downstairs...I can't wait until we have our own house!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing at how cute that is!! He is getting big, too! I know how it is with the neighbors pounding, sorry! I can't get my kids to stop running around, I can sympathize! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was blog-stalking and found you guys!
    The video of Traegon is pretty cute. I love the wiggling. We've got a foot-pounder too. That's how I know she's awake in her crib... she starts pounding.
    Good to find you guys and love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete