Thursday, December 9, 2010

6 months!

Traegon turned 6 months on Dec. 7th. I can't believe my little man is half a year now.

So far, he's tried peaches (hated it), bananas (hated it), and applesauce (was okay...then hated it). Luckily he loves oatmeal and rice cereal. I thought since I love fruit so much, maybe he would...boy was I wrong. This morning I decided to feed Traegon something other than fruit. So, I opened a jar of chicken in broth. Very pungent...and very pureed chicken I might add. Well, HE LIKED IT!!!!!!! Gross little guy. I only fed him 2 tbsp. and then a bottle. BUT STILL! Ew. It smells, the house smells, he smells, and little tiny pieces of chicken are everywhere! Most people I've talked with say their kids hate the meat in broth and like the fruit and veggies better. Hmm. Well, He's a champ I guess. So if you have any unused meats because your kiddo thought they were sicko, pass them our way!
Peaches...mmm..maybe not...
New Beanie from Mommy
This month's Ensign Visiting Teaching message was on Temple work and family history work. I hadn't been on http://new.familysearch.org in a long time, so today I ventured on there to see how far back I could go. Mostly following my grandmothers side, I found a few Kings of Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, England...who knew I was of such royal blood? On one line I made it into the Roman Empire where a lot of them had debatable icons next to them, but who knows?  I knew I've always been spoiled and rather selfish sometimes...but that explains it all! I was saving it to show Ben, but accidentally closed it. I started over to see if I could follow it again, but didn't get very far. Maybe it was a fluke, but pretty cool nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Is Traegon filling out? He is so adorable, his smile looks so much like Ben's! I'm sure that you crocheted or knitted that cute beanie, that brings back fun college memories, you were always so good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I just found your blog! Man your little guy is CUTE. I haven't seen him since he was just barely born! Adorable. Love these pics.

    P.S. I'm pregnant! 14 weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete