Hello! Just to introduce us, we are a family of three as of June 7th, 2010! Ben, Sarah and now baby Traegon. We LOVE playing outdoors, especially hiking. Traegon's first baby present was a pair of hiking sandals! Ben is an accountant and I am a stay at home mom. Traegon takes after his daddy as our 'Smiley Son' and we sure love him!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Friendly Strangers
This whole summer I've been wanting to go hiking. Every summer, Ben and I go hiking almost weekly. Needless to say, with Traegon coming along, recovering, moving, and studying for CPA exams, we didn't get much hiking in this summer. So, yesterday, I begged Ben to take us somewhere, anywhere! We went to Red Rock Canyon, about a half hour drive from our home. It was the perfect time to go, nice and cool, and just when the sun was setting. While we were seeing the sights, a couple sitting behind us stopped us and said, "We got a few shots of you guys. They were too good to pass up." After giving my email to them, we thanked them and went on our way. I was really impressed with how thoughtful they were and later, how cute the pictures were! Hopefully we'll be able to pass this friendly gesture on to someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment