I saw this cute idea on this blog and thought it would be perfect for Traegon! Of course...it works a lot better on the sidewalk instead of stucco...but he still had fun!
He then realized, that it was a lot more fun to paint the screen door and gave me the look of, "I did this, is it okay?"
Once he got the okay, he was all business-tongue out and all!
And of course...it comes with a free drink! (Don't worry...I stopped him before he drank the nasty water!)
Now that it is getting into the 100s, the water evaporates pretty quickly. Btw...sponge brushes often go on sale at Michael's Crafts at 20 brushes for $1! Super cheap! So far we've only destroyed one brush due to the stucco, and that was on its third run. :)









This is such a great idea... I'm so going to have to try this! (Also- Traegon is getting so big!)
ReplyDeleteI did this the other day with Carson. He loved it too. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete