I guess I should preface this post with the announcement of: We're having baby boy #2! So when you see the pictures of my belly, it's no surprise. :) That's the kind of slacker I've been. Oops! And...even more so...with...I'm due in two weeks!! November 30th! Slacker award even more so. Hopefully you can look past that, and we can still be friends.
Now, we can move on to Halloween festivities! Traegon dressed as Dash from Incredibles, or "Fast" as he calls him, in a costume I borrowed from a friend in our ward. We went to our Trunk or Treat Tuesday night. Baby brother (my tummy) dressed as Batman, Grace dressed as a bumblebee *as you can see we had a little bit of a problem attaching the yellow stripes..Ha!* and Ben wore an Oscar from Sesame Street shirt, which pretty much sums up his attitude toward Halloween - except the candy eating part! Only if it's chocolate or licorice though! Traegon loved running around, "trick-or-treating" to all the trunks and eating lots and lots of suckers!
Ben decorated our trunk this year. I was thinking something cutesy and fun, since I hate the scare-factor of Halloween, but Ben had other ideas. Not that this is scary...just...disturbing. Poor little push toy. :(
Here Traegon is with his neighbor friend, Anden. Anden took his role of Captain America very seriously, as you can see.
This is after they got their buckets full at all the trunks and started handing out candy to the kids at Anden's trunk. They really enjoyed it, and that is also where all the sucker-eating happened! Little sneaks! Again, Anden is very serious about saving the world.
Of course, the tradition of sorting the candy when we got home.
Traegon had a hart time sorting, and wanted to stuff the candy in his mouth instead, wrapper and all!
He thought he was quite hilarious and kept teasing me! It was really funny.
Below is our family photo on Halloween. Grace, Anden, and Traegon went trick or treating down just three streets in our neighborhood and got loaded! Amber, Andenʼs mom, has the pictures of that, so Iʼll have to get those from her. Kristi, Grace, Ben and I carved pumpkins the Sunday before. Traegon had little to no interest in them. By Halloween, they were looking pretty sad; itʼs too warm here! Kimmy and Ruby came over Halloween night and we had Dominoʼs pizza and played Jeopardy on the Wii.












I love Traegon's costume! So cute, and I love that ear to ear grin of pure excitement. Holidays sure are fun with enthusiastic toddlers!
ReplyDelete