Hello! Just to introduce us, we are a family of three as of June 7th, 2010! Ben, Sarah and now baby Traegon. We LOVE playing outdoors, especially hiking. Traegon's first baby present was a pair of hiking sandals! Ben is an accountant and I am a stay at home mom. Traegon takes after his daddy as our 'Smiley Son' and we sure love him!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
First Haircut July 18, 2011
I know this post is long overdue...and for a little while I'm going to be playing catch-up! It may not all be in order too, sorry. I will start with what happened a month-ish after Traegon's birthday. I had been telling myself, and others, that I would allow his baby locks (aka mo-hawk) to be cut when he was one. I caught myself saying this to someone after he had turned one even! So I supposed I had better buckle down and do it. Ben was buzzing his hair for the summer and so we decided to let Traegon have a buzz too. He was pretty amazed by the shaver and it buzzing his head. He kept looking up to see what on earth was going on. (His second hair cut wasn't so nice and he cried almost the whole time.) Traegon suddenly went from baby to toddler. I almost cried, but it felt too nice rubbing his buzzed hair to ever go back. Maybe when he's a teenager he'll have his hawk again. It will probably be blue though. Ha! Here are the before and after pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His facial expressions are priceless. :) You're braver than I am... I still haven't gotten up the courage to cut Taliesin's hair myself, though it does need it.
ReplyDelete