After searching on Craig's list almost every week for a few months now, and never being satisfied, I found a stroller on Amazon! At first, I wanted a 3-wheel jogging stroller...but then I had to be truly honest with myself and decided I'm probably not going to be jogging very often with it! Ha! I'm very pleased with my purchase...although it wasn't quite the $20 planned...but it rides really smoothly, folds nicely, turns sharply, and is very lightweight. Since I have to carry it up and down the stairs a lot, this works out perfectly. And...Traegon LOVES it! When I stopped to take a picture of him, he started squealing (which is his new way of throwing tantrums...quite unpleasant). Luckily he gave me a couple cute pictures (and a lot of grumpy ones); I'll post the happy ones though! :)
Strollers are awesome. I was so excited to take Tucker out in his, even though the ride lasted about 10 mins because he got hungry. Oh, and the mow hawk, totally awesome. You better believe that Tuck and I will both have mow hawks one day. Hope you guys are all doing super duper.
ReplyDelete