If any of you have seen Blue's Clues and know the "Mail Time" song, feel free to sing it here! Every time I check the mail, I think of this song. Haha! We watch a lot of netflix on our wii and I put on a Blue's Clues episode for Traegon one day. Ben was a little embarrassed by me and how many songs I knew from it. Ha! Lucky for him, Traegon didn't seem too interested in it.
Anyway! On to what I was going to post. I checked the mail the other day and there was a plethora of boxes! Woo hoo! I love getting this kind of mail! First we had a book of card games that Ben had ordered, then we had 7 Disney movies we got from Disney Club *yes...I got suckered into it!* lastly, we got a package from my mom with Traegon's new sweater!!! She had knitted it herself and its super cute! So of course we had to do a photo shoot. So here it is!
So cute! He's getting so big!
ReplyDelete